google-site-verification: google1ebcbd3f9084755c.html Eclectic writing: The most important vote of my life

Monday, November 3, 2008

The most important vote of my life

It happens tomorrow and after this, I doubt I'll have a blog about politics anymore.

Like most Americans that have followed this election from beginning to end, I am suffering from exhaustion, or as they call it, Voter Fatigue.


This will be short today.

When I heard how sick Senator Obama's grandma was, I prayed that she'd make it past the election so she could see the final results.

We all need a witness for our lives and who better than people we love and love us in return?

I just want to send warm condolences to Mr. Obama. May she rest in peace in the knowledge that millions of people wish you well and are behind you every step of the way.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation and share your thoughts