google-site-verification: google1ebcbd3f9084755c.html Eclectic writing: Hey! We have a plan! ~ not a good one... but...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey! We have a plan! ~ not a good one... but...

Bush's plan: Socialize the country.

My plan: Impeach Bush and his administration, Make the Attorney General work overtime and indicte all these morons on Wall Street.

Throw all of them in prison with the general population and see if, through personal experience, they can come up with a cohesive plan for prison reform.

Seriously, now we own the banks? there were banks who did not want to participate and they are being forced to.

Jimminy Crikets! whatever happened to keeping the government small and as far away from the business community as possible?

I know what you are going to say.... that they made such a mess of things with being cowboys without regulations, oversight or a concience that they needed the help of the government to get out of this mess..... but really folks!

Do we have to go to the extremes and never stop in the middle?

The middle?

The middle?

Yes! the middle, the MIDDLE CLASS!

Silly me. What was I thinking?

Feel free to peruse our new Viceroy's thinking into this mess right here

In the meantime, we are loosing tons of jobs. I don't care how good American workers are, if there are no jobs where they can prove themselves, all we have is unemployed Americans.

My prayes tonight go to the workers in Michigan whose GM plant is closing down. As if Michigan did not have enough unemployed people already!

THE DESTRUCTION OF FAMILIES AND THEIR VALUES

How horrific it must be to sit around the kitchen table and come out of denial and into the glaring realization that you, as a parent, can no longer feed or house your children.

I don't know how to find the kind of selfless love in my heart to drop my kids off in a hospital because I can't take care of them anymore. I think I would make us all suffer and live together under a bridge with a tent and a shopping cart while begging for food and money on a daily basis.

Of would I?

Maybe not.

Maybe seeing them suffer alongside with me would brake my heart into pieces. Maybe letting them go to total strangers who can feed and shelter them this winter would be preferable to watching them die of hunger, disease or hypothermia. Maybe they would still be able to get an education after all.

In the meantime, while I ponder these horrific possibilities, some parents have already made that decision to make sure that their kids are better taken care of by others than they can do themselves and driven to Nebraska, where the law says you can drop off a kid at any hospital without repercussion or questions asked.

18 kids so far.


You can read about it here.

I wonder how many others go to relatives, friends... I wonder how many families are being separated, split into pieces, scattered to the wind and to different states. How many siblings are separated....

Oh God! it just makes me sick!

In the meantime, I wonder if those in Washington are getting a clue that the "trickle down economics" has never worked and people are in dire straights right now and that human beings require food and shelter on a daily basis.

It is appalling to me that no one has come up with the idea of giving every man and woman 18 and over at the very least $250,000 to stimulate the economy, pay their bills while they search for a job, create a business, feed their families.

Why must everything be about the institutions?

What about the everyday American?

Who is looking out for you and yours?

Man! this just sucks today.

That last story just kills me.

Leave me a comment, let me know you are there, let me know what you think.

PEACE to you and yours.

http://www.spousalcaregiver.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation and share your thoughts